G3 Pivot Poles 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE DEFINITIVE BACKCOUNTRY FOLDING POLE FOR SPLITBOARDERS
The PIVOT features superior packability and strength combined to create the ultimate packable pole for splitboarding and backcountry travel.
Optimized user experience comes from the finishing details in any design. PIVOT poles wrap around the handle and lock into place when packed, making it super easy to fit into your backpack or cleanly attach them to the outside.
The lightweight aluminum construction is engineered for strength and durability. The design of the poles improves on stiffness and power over other folding poles for a stronger downhill performance when needed.
The extended utility tab at the nose is the perfect tool for manipulating your bindings on the fly with a shape that allows for the pushing or pulling specific to splitboard bindings.
PIVOT poles feature an extended soft and comfortable foam grip with a dual-density plastic upper for precision in grip and handling. The extended foam and the yellow rings along the shaft make it super easy to select more than one hand position when traversing. The rings also speed up transitions by giving something to pull against when locking the pole into place.
Recommended User Height:
|Pole Length||User's Height|
|Short (105-125cm)||4'9" - 6'0"|
||5'4" - 6'6"|
- Secure Packing : Poles wrap around the handle and lock into place with magnets
- Built with the different needs of splitboarders in mind
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Grip designed for comfort and utility with extended soft and comfortable foam grip
- Extended foam and the yellow rings along offer multiple hand positions
- When folded, the PIVOT Poles are only 35cm (Short) or 38.5cm (Long)
- Convert to summer trekking use with Magnetic Trekking Basket
|Weight (kg):||297g (per pole)||307g (per pole)|
|Weight (lb):||10.5oz (per pole)||10.8oz (per pole)|