G3 Via Carbon Poles 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
G3’S LIGHTEST ADJUSTABLE TWO-PIECE SKI POLE
THE premier carbon ski pole for technical users looking for a lightweight yet fully-featured tool with a feature set built for the backcountry.
Now lighter than ever with its ergonomic foam grip. Soft and comfortable foam grip with dual density plastic upper for precision. Extended utility tab for binding heel lifts, boot buckles, and more. Also aids in precise pole plants.
Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines. Included backcountry strap is comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
Features a lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring. The asymetric Powder Basket reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Also makes it easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
Recommended User Height:
|Pole Length||Skier's Height|
||4'1" - 6'0"|
|Long (115-145cm)||5'4" - 6'8"|
- New light and comfortable foam grip
- QuickFlick utility tab
- Hard plastic eyelet offers 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines
- Soft & light removable strap
- Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring
- Burly forged aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam
- Asymmetric powder basket
- Flex ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable
- Carbide tip - Grips securely on ice and rock
|Weight (kg):||219g||259g (per pole)|
|Weight (lb):||7.7oz||9.1oz (per pole)|