Hestra Atlas Junior Gore-tex Mitt - Youth
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Atlas Mitt is a practical mitten for active kids. The mitten version makes it extra suitable for juniors prone to cold hands. A waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane combines with insulating Fiberfill to keep hands dry and warm in wet snow and colder conditions. The top of the outer glove is sewn in tough polyester, while the palm is PU-coated for good grip. A versatile, comfortable junior glove for play, outdoor activities and skiing every day of winter. Also available in a five-finger version.
- Kids’ waterproof mitten.
- GORE-TEX stops wind and wet getting in and lets moisture escape.
- Weather-resistant, breathable polyester on backhand.
- PU Grip synthetic polyurethane fabric on palm.
- Fleece lining with warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Machine washable.