Hestra Leather Heli Ski Mitt - Men
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Hestra's Army Leather Heli Ski was originally created for ski guides in western Canada who needed a reliable and warm ski glove for long days of snow and cold. Made with durable goat leather that provides exceptional grip and feel, and with a waterproof three-layer polyamide fabric backhand. This model is for those looking for a warmer mitt, and just like a glove offers a range of smart functions that makes it easier when you can't go inside to warm up often. The liner, for example, is easy to take out and exchange if it gets moist or to adapt to varying activity levels and temperatures. And the long collar has a snowlock that, together with a Velcro strap on the wrist, ensures warmth stays inside the glove. A wrist strap reduces the chance of dropping the glove if you take it off to answer the phone or adjust your equipment. There is also an eyelet that lets you fasten the glove with a carabiner to your ski pants or climbing harness – practical when working with just a pair of thin liners on your hands. A durable, flexible companion for skiers that spend a lot of time outdoors and who often find themselves far from the ski resort and its comforts. Also available in 3- and 5-fingers models.
- Long, durable mitts.
- Backhand made of waterproof and breathable 3-layer polyamide fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removeable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- Snowlock with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.
- Can be combined with other liners.