Jones Airheart 2.0 Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Airheart is one-of-a-kind in the Jones women’s line thanks to its TRUE CAMBER profile. Tip-to-tail camber matched with a directional twin shape delivers phenomenal power and stability edging on steeps and stomping tricks. The Airheart is built to rip in mixed conditions and features a 3D Contour Base 2.0, Triax Fiberglass, Sustainable Flax/Basalt Stringers, an ECO-Plastic topsheet, and Traction Tech 3.5 edges. The 3D Contour Base starts after the contact point and helps eliminate edge catch and improve turn fluidity while the Triax fiberglass and stringers under the Eco-Plastic topsheet suck up board chatter and offer supreme pop and lightning fast response. To reduce swing weight and lighten the overall board weight, the Airheart has Koroyd in the nose of the woodcore.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Koroyd New: Koroyd is the lightest, most advanced damping core material we've ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight which enhances control and confidence.
- Triax fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones' improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Power Core: Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
|Board Size (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (cm)|