Jones Flagship Snowboard 2023 - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Featuring a directional rocker profile + Traction Tech 3.0 for unmatched edge grip on hard snow and a 3D Contour Base 3.0 for epic float in pow, the Flagship carves, stomps or straight lines with unbelievable precision. The Women’s Flagship’s tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns, while the Engineered Veneer Topsheet, Flax/Basalt Power Stringers and Power Core add torsional response and reduce board chatter in rough snow. The Women’s Flagship also has Float Pack inserts that give you the option of super setback stance on the deepest days.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Sintered 9900 Base: Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Triax fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Float Pack: Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Engineered Wood Veneer: New composite wood veneer topsheets. Wood veneer topsheets dampen ride and absorb board chatter.
- Power Core: Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
|Board Size (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (cm)|