Jones Men's Shralpinist Recycled Gore-tex Pro Pant 2024 Dawn Blue/Stealth Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Shralpinist GORE-TEX PRO Pants are engineered for demanding rides and ambitious ascents in the most unforgiving environments. Crafted from two layers of 100% recycled 3L fabrics, these pants are designed with your specific needs in mind. The seat and knees, crucial areas requiring extra protection during climbs or while seated, feature GORE-TEX PRO Most Rugged technology. Meanwhile, the inner leg sections, where heat builds up as you move, are equipped with GORE-TEX PRO Most Breathable technology.
- Two thigh pockets with stretch mesh
- Side seam vents + powder gaiters
- Adjustable double snap waist w/ belt loops
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- Body mapped 100% Recycled GORE-TEX PRO most breathable 40D + GORE-TEX PRO most rugged 70D
- Relaxed yet ergonomically engineered fit for precise articulation when climbing or riding
Information provided by manufacturer