Jones Men's Shralpinist Stretch Recycled Jacket 2024 Mineral Grey
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Shralpinist Stretch Jacket is a comprehensive 3L outer layer designed for excursions that require a weather-resistant shell that's both comfortable and practical. Crafted from 100% recycled 4-way stretch material boasting an impressive 30K/30K performance, the Shralpinist Stretch harmonizes comfort, functionality, and eco-consciousness to craft the ultimate jacket suitable for all-day adventures or non-stop lift sessions from sunrise to sunset.
- Two zipped chest + hand warmer pockets
- One internal zipped chest pocket
- Phone keeper + forearm pass zip pocket
- Pit zips + minimalist powder skirt
- 100% recycled polyester 70D 4-way stretch face fabric with 20D polyester backer
- Relaxed yet ergonomically engineered fit for precise articulation when climbing or riding
Information provided by manufacturer