Jones Mind Expander Snowboard 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The blunted nose, full size tail, tight sidecut, and 3D Contour Base 3.0 offer the nimble maneuverability of a directional board matched with the all-mountain performance of a directional twin. New for 22/23, the Mind Expander now features a Surf Camber profile for better edge hold in variable conditions and the stance was moved forward 20mm for improved carving performance. To keep the playful board feel, the Bamboo Surf Core has V-core profiling that gives the board a softer flex between the feet for easy turn initiation and a stiffer flex in the tips so you won’t fold the nose. The Mind Expander is also built with Basalt Power Stringers for edge response, Rounded Recycled ABS Sidewalls for topsheet durability, and a super fast Sintered 8000 base.
- Sintered 8000 Base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base: Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Carve Pack: Allows more centered stance option for riding firm snow.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Recycled rounded ABS: Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers: Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Bamboo Surf Core: Re-designed triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that features primarily paulownia stringers with bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
|Board Size (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (cm)|