Jones Orion Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Orion features SKATETECH technology that transfers your energy directly to your edges through Jones' most advanced Hanger 3.0. The Hanger 3.0 is wider for better boot fit and has an expanded bushing footprint for better energy transfer. The Orion’s Progressive Flex Highback is stiffer at the bottom and gets progressively softer toward the top for a precise and playful binding feel. The Orion can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushing and interchanging the Comfort Flex Ankle Straps between bindings. The Comfort Flex Ankle Straps are 3D molded to evenly distribute strap pressure and eliminate strap bite. The Orion is also fitted with Jones' new 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps. The low profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe strap is slightly stretchy to conform to any boot shape.
- Comfort Foam foot pillow: Full length EVA foam footbed that maximizes binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue. The 3D molded footbed surface offers supreme traction for any boot tread pattern and prevents snow build-up.
- Nylon, recycled carbon post: The Post attaches the hanger to the kingpin and is the connection between binding and board. Made from nylon and recycled carbon, the post is super light and durable.
- Flushcup technology: Free your feet and and feel true surf vibes by riding without a highback on the super deep powder days.
- Features Freeride/Surf mode bushings: Bushings are the primary binding contact point and offer customizable response and dampening. Surf mode: soft bushing - white. Freeride mode: hard bushing - black.
- Universal Mounting Disk New: All Jones bindings include a mounting disc compatible with traditional 4x4 inserts, 2x4, and the EST/Channel mounting system.
- Hanger 3.0 New: New binding hanger design featuring a wider bushing footprint that's closer to the edges for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer. The Hanger 3.0 is also lighter weight and has a lower inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility and high volume boot fit. Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass
- Weight: 880 grams (size M)
- Asym buckles: Bombproof buckles made from aircraft-grade alloy featuring ultra-strong levers and springs. Triple action ratchet design increases speed of entry and release.
- Tool-less strap adjustment: Change strap length on the fly with just a flick and twist of your wrist.
- Intelligent straps New: New Hinge Connectors keep your ankle strap out of the way when you step in to strap in, and the new Curved Ladders make it easy to line up the buckle and quickly ratchet down.
- 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps: 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps dynamically stretch to fit any shape boot. The new minimalist design is even lower profile and every bit as comfortable, durable and responsive as the original design.
- Comfort Flex ankle straps: Comfort Flex Ankle Straps are 3D molded to evenly distribute pressure and eliminate strap bite plus asymmetric for customizable response. Flip-It Strap compatible (Freeride mode + Surf mode).
Progressive Flex highback
- Designed for precise and playful response. Symmetric mid-wide profile and medium flex for carving, tweaking airs and riding switch.
- Dual density design that gets progressively softer from bottom to top
- Stiff lower section for solid carving performance
- Flexible top section for lively freestyle performance
- Tool-less forward lean adjustment