Jones Project X Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
It is the same shape as the Stratos, but it’s built with ultralight, premium materials and Fusion Carbon construction. The tapered shape drops the tail in pow for more float and the 3D Contour Base, narrow sidecut and mid-stiff flex offer the perfect balance of turn performance and stability at speed. The directional rocker profile and Traction Tech 3.0 keep the Project X locked on edge accelerating into carves. The nose and tail sections of the Project X’s Ultra core are built with Koroyd, an ultralight composite material that is lighter than any wood, but super damp and durable. The Project X also features two layers of Carbon stringers for insane pop and Float Pack inserts that offer a setback stance option for the deepest days.
- Ultra Base: Jones exclusive base material that sets new performance standards. Lab results and snow testing show 25% better wax absorption, better glide in warm/wet snow and better durability for grinding. Jones also doubled the amount of wax and mixed multiple wax types for a faster factory wax in a wider range of conditions.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. Jones tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Fusion Carbon: This cutting edge board lay-up process is the latest evolution of Jones' previous Fusion Tech construction and reduces board weight and improves durability by combining board materials in two stages.
- Koroyd New: Koroyd is the lightest, most advanced damping core material Jones has ever tested. Koroyd absorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight which enhances control and confidence.
- Triax fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Float Pack: Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Thin recycled edges: Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges (and Project X outside edges) to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Carbon stringers: Carbon stringers add torsional stiffness for improved response and increased pop. Carbon layer keeps flex profile dimensionally stable for a consistent ride for the lifetime of the board.
- Fiberglass reinforcement: Fiberglass layer improve pop in nose and tail plus increases the longevity of the flex profile. This lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 100 as it did on day one - precise and playful.
- Eco-plastic topsheet: Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Fusion Core: The new Fusion Core is Jones' lightest wood core yet. Core is made from mostly paulownia with specifically positioned pockets of poplar for improved durability and response.
|Board Size (cm)||Tip Width (cm)||Waist Width (cm)||Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Taper (cm)|