Jones Ultra Flagship Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Built with Fusion Carbon construction, the Ultra Flagship features a 3D Contour Base 3.0, an Ash wood veneer topsheet plus multiple layers of carbon stringers that offer supreme stability at speed and eliminate chatter in rough snow. The Ultra Flagship’s tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns and the Traction Tech 3.0 edges deliver exceptional edge control. For supreme torsional response the Ultra Flagship’s Ultra Core has bamboo stringers along the edges, and for unmatched speed it’s built with our fastest Ultra Base that comes factory waxed with multiple wax types for better glide in variable snow temperatures.
- Ultra Base: Jones exclusive base material that sets new performance standards. Lab results and snow testing show 25% better wax absorption, better glide in warm/wet snow and better durability for grinding. Jones also doubled the amount of wax and mixed multiple wax types for a faster factory wax in a wider range of conditions.
- Wend Natural Wax: Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Power Plates: Wood core design featuring specially positioned dual-layer plates on both sides of the insert packs that help transfer energy, enhance board response and improve edge impact durability. The bottom layer of the Power Plate is made from super responsive and sustainable Bamboo. The top layer is made from rubber to improve dampening and reduce edge chatter under your bindings.
- Ultra Construction: Ultra Construction is the redefinition of what it takes to build a snowboard. Jones tested every inch of the board to precisely position materials exactly where they are needed while eliminating all excess materials. Combining these innovative construction techniques with superlight wood cores and carbon fiber deliver revolutionary results. Jones Ultra boards are the lightest, yet most durable snowboards on earth.
- Fusion Carbon: This cutting edge board lay-up process is the latest evolution of our previous Fusion Tech construction and reduces board weight and improves durability by combining board materials in two stages.
- Triax fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Float Pack: Allows super setback stance for deep pow days.
- Bio Resin: Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned: All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Ash wood veneer: This ash wood veneer top layer delivers added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
- Power Core: Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
|Board Size (cm)
|Tip Width (cm)
|Waist Width (cm)
|Tail Width (cm)