Jones Women's Re-Up Down Recycled Hooded Jacket Mineral Grey
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Re-Up Down Hoodie is a snug and comfortable down jacket crafted from entirely repurposed materials, featuring 100% upcycled 750-fill down. It's tailored for chilly nights at the campsite or demanding ascents in freezing conditions. Whether worn independently or layered beneath/above a shell jacket, this technical garment is an excellent choice for staying both stylish and wonderfully warm when the temperature takes a plunge.
- Zipped external chest + hand warmer pockets
- Two internal drop pockets for gear
- Helmet ready hood + elastic waist and cuffs
- Stows into zipped internal chest pocket
- 100% recycled Downproof Nylon 20D fabric with PFC-free DWR. 100% recycled 750-fill down
- Articulated fit for comfortable movement. Size up for layering over a shell
Information provided by manufacturer