Jones Women's Shralpinist Stretch Pant 2024 Terracotta
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Shralpinist Stretch Pants are tailored for adventurous mountain enthusiasts seeking weather-resistant trousers optimized for active mobility. Crafted from 100% recycled 4-way stretch fabric with an impressive 30K/30K 3L rating, these pants are both high-performing and sustainably produced. They ensure to keep you snug, dry, and moving with utmost efficiency across any landscape.
- One zipped back + two zipped thigh pockets
- Side seam vents + powder gaiters
- Adjustable double snap waist w/ belt loops
- Reinforced inner cuff fabric
- 100% recycled polyester 70D 4-way stretch face fabric with 20D polyester backer
- Relaxed yet ergonomically engineered fit for precise articulation when climbing or riding
Information provided by manufacturer