K2 Far Out Splitboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Every splitboarder knows the best turns usually are not found inside the resort boundaries. The K2 Far Out splitboard binding is built to help you access your favorite backcountry terrain and minimize the time spent transitioning to and from split and descent modes.
The Far Out’s mid-to-stiff flexing aluminum chassis is solid and is CNC machined with the maximum amount of cutouts to keep weight to an absolute minimum. The highback is made from tough and durable Lexan and easily flips between tK2's mode and descent mode with the push of a lever for comfort on the skin track. While in split mode, the bindings can be locked down in just seconds for tricky descents by sliding the heel lock into place and released quickly when it’s time to keep climbing.
The Sender™ 3D ankle strap is padless yet highly comfortable and cuts energy-sapping ounces to get you further into the mountains. K2's PerfectFit™ 2.0 toe strap hinges to adjust to any snowboard boot shape for maximum response and feel, and both straps feature K2's CamLock™ for tool-less adjustment.
*The Far Out comes equipped with pivot towers and heel risers.
- SPLITBOARD SPECIFIC PUCK MOUNTED CHASSIS: Based on a tried and true splitboard baseplate, this chassis works with a splitboard puck-mount system and features an easy-to-use rail and hook system to interchange walk and ride modes.
- ALUMINUM CHASSIS MATERIAL: Lightweight, durable, and responsive - 6061 T6 Aluminum is used in K2's Far Out splitboard binding chassis.
- LEXAN POLYCARBONATE HIGHBACK: Softer in flex, K2's PC highback allows for a more forgiving and "surfy" feel.
- SENDER™ ANKLE STRAP: A low-profile, padless, and responsive injection molded ankle strap built to optimize power transfer.
- PERFECT FIT™ 2.0 TOE STRAP: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- PINLESS SPEED RAIL MOUNTING: No need for a cotter pin. K2's Speed Rail mounting system lets you swap between ski/snowboard modes without removing gloves or mitts.
- FORWARD LEAN ADJUSTMENT WITH TK2'sING MODE: This forward lean block allows you to recline your highback on your Far Out splitboard binding for a more relaxed time in the skin track.
- ONE-TOOL ADJUSTMENT: A #3 phillips head screwdriver allows riders to easily adjust the heelcup for a precise fit.