K2 Formula Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Go anywhere, do anything, the K2 Formula is a jack-of-all-trades binding built to withstand it all. A perennial team favorite, the Formula features K2's bulletproof and lightweight ProFusion™ Chassis, a comfortable 3 degree canted footbed, and 100% Tool-Less adjustability for on-the-go maintenance for maximum on-hill performance.
- PROFUSION™ CHASSIS: Simple, tough, and lightweight, the ProFusion™ chassis is the go-to standard in the K2 binding collection. On-board tool-less power ramp and toe strap adjustments are paired with multiple ankle-strap mount points to help dial in perfect fit and ideal power transfer.
- GF NYLON PERFORMANCE CHASSIS MATERIAL: Injected nylon with integrated fiberglass makes for more response and performance-focused chassis.
- ALL-TERRAIN NYLON HIGHBACK: The most stable temperature-resistant highback shapes make every K2 binding model perform best for its designed purpose, available in Nylon and Polycarbonate materials.
- CUSTOM CADDI™ ANKLE STRAP WITH NEOPRENE: The most cushion out of any strap in K2's offering, this proven design features ladder covers and durable PU laminates.
- PERFECT FIT™ 2.0 TOE STRAP: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° CANTED FOOTBED: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- GAP ERASER™ FORWARD LEAN: Gap Eraser™ technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- 100% TOOL-LESS ADJUSTMENTS: Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- ALUMINUM RATCHET: Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- INTEGRATED EZ FEED HOUSING: A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- 4" MULTI-COMPATIBLE MOUNT DISC: Compatible with K2's ProFusion™ Chassis, the 4" Multi-mount disc focuses on power transfer and lets you mount your snowboard binding to 4-hole, 3-hole, and channel mounts.