K2 Lien AT Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Whether you are laying down a hard carve, snorkeling through the deep, or high above it all, the K2 Lien AT is an all-mountain snowboard binding built to handle anything you throw its way.
Built for the aggressive all-terrain boarder, the Lien AT binding features K2's Tripod™ Chassis, allowing the user to fine-tune the amount of lateral and medial flex of the binding according to their preference, and features a 3º cant that places the snowboarder in an optimal balanced riding position.
Its responsive AT Opti™ Highback is tough and durable and features K2's Gap Eraser™ forward lean adjustment to minimize weight and eliminate unnecessary components. Convenient tool-less adjustability means you can dial the fit on-the-fly, and the Sender 3D ankle and PerfectFit™ 2.0 toe straps are strong, comfortable, and designed to fully customize your fit.
The Lien AT’s aluminum ratchets are virtually bulletproof. They feature K2's EZ Feed™ design to make strapping in lightning-quick, and the Adjustable Power Ramp slides in or out to perfectly match the bottom of your boot outsole for zero lag when the turns are tight.
- TRIPOD™ CHASSIS: A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- GF NYLON PERFORMANCE CHASSIS MATERIAL: Injected nylon with integrated fiberglass makes for more response and performance-focused chassis.
- AT OPTI™ HIGHBACK: Stiff, durable, and temperature resistant nylon provide maximum responsiveness and support. Customize your forward lean without the need for tools or a traditional forward lean block.
- SENDER™ ANKLE STRAP: A low-profile, padless, and responsive injection molded ankle strap built to optimize power transfer.
- PERFECT FIT™ 2.0 TOE STRAP: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° CANTED FOOTBED: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- TUNEABLE TRIPOD CONTACT PODS: Interchangeable urethane pods on the base of the binding to customize the lateral mobility and feel to your exact liking
- HEEL LOCKBLOCK: Reduce the amount of "roll" out of the heel on your TriPod™ chassis by replacing the heel pod with a more expansive, higher-durometer urethane pad.
- GAP ERASER™ FORWARD LEAN: Gap Eraser™ technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- 100% TOOL-LESS ADJUSTMENTS: Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- ALUMINUM RATCHET: Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- INTEGRATED EZ FEED HOUSING: A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- MINI MOUNT DISC: Compatible with K2's TriPod™ Chassis, the mini disc takes up a smaller footprint when mounted, allows for uninhibited board flex, and fits with 4 hole, 3 hole, and channel mounts.