K2 Meridian Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
- TRIPOD™ CHASSIS: A way to rethink the traditional binding baseplate design. Designed to act as the most biomechanically efficient chassis possible, the TriPod™ baseplate features power transmission pods that coincide with the three points of contact of the foot and is designed to flex the way that the foot is naturally meant to.
- GF NYLON PERFORMANCE CHASSIS MATERIAL: Injected nylon with integrated fiberglass makes for more response and performance-focused chassis.
- STRAIGHTUP TWEAKBACK™: Injected urethane allows the highback to remain extremely flexible regardless of temperature for maximum medial and lateral tweak.
- BENDER™ ANKLE STRAP: Twist and shout. Our Bender™ strap is our most flexible padless ankle strap option. We created it to improve freestyle mobility and help you tweak until those bindings creak.
- PERFECT FIT™ 2.0 TOE STRAP: Patented toe strap technology that uses flexible hinges and lock levers to custom fit the toe strap to any snowboard boot silhouette.
- 3° CANTED FOOTBED: Canted 3° to match your natural leg position during riding. More support to the outside of the foot provides improved control while reducing fatigue.
- GAP ERASER™ FORWARD LEAN: Gap Eraser™ technology completely eliminates all gapping between the boot, highback, and heel cup, creating an even stronger bond between you and your snowboard. Better contact means better response.
- 100% TOOL-LESS ADJUSTMENTS: Once mounted to your board, all strap and highback adjustments can be done on-the-fly without the need for screwdrivers or other tools.
- ALUMINUM RATCHET: Aircraft-grade aluminum is used to make the most bombproof ratchets on the market.
- INTEGRATED EZ FEED HOUSING: A wider, tapered ladder opening allows for the easiest of entry.
- MINI MOUNT DISC: Compatible with our TriPod™ Chassis, the mini disc takes up a smaller footprint when mounted, allows for uninhibited board flex, and fits with 4 hole, 3 hole, and channel mounts.