K2 Method Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The FL3X Method is perfect for freestyle skiers looking for a roomy boot with a forgiving flex.
Featuring K2's Fully Heat Moldable 102mm last Method Shell, Easy Entry Intuition Tongue Liner, and a park-optimized 90 flex tongue.
The Method is your go-to boot for improving your park game or simply skiing all over the mountain in comfort.
- VOLUME: High
- WIDTH: 102mm
- FLEX: 4/10
- SHELL: Method Shell
- LINER: Intuition Tongue
- STRAP: Velcro
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2000g
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- CATEGORY: Freestyle, All Mountain, Comfort, 3 Piece
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE:Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- METHOD SHELL:The Method Shell adds much needed depth to the FL3X line. Designed for those with a wider foot, the Method shell incorporates a higher volume fit and a 102mm last.
- GRILAMID TONGUE:Designed for our 3 piece FL3X boot collection because of grilamid’s superior strength to weight ratio and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- INTUITION TONGUE:The Intuition Tongue Liner’s laminates use multi-layered construction in a traditional tongue liner, designed to provide targeted comfort and performance in a familiar way.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES:Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.