K2 Mindbender 100 MV Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Mindbender 100 is a medium-volume workhorse built for the intermediate resort skier looking to break into the backcountry. A Luxfit Tour liner, tech fittings, and a walk mode with a 50-degree range of motion ensure all-day comfort on the skin track, while a heat-moldable Powerlite shell will keep you going strong during those bell-to-bell days at the resort.
- WIDTH: 100mm
- TECH FITTINGS: Tech Fittings
- CATEGORY: Freeride, 2 Piece
- VOLUME: Medium
- FLEX: 5/10
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- STRAP: 40mm Velcro
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk
- LINER: Luxfit Pro Tour
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1700g
- POWERLITE SHELL: K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- FASTFIT INSTEP: Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE: Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- LUXFIT PRO TOUR: Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a medium density collar & foam package with a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- INTEGRATED TECH FITTINGS: Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- FRICTION FREE CUFF PIVOT: An easy-hinging cuff pivot designed to provide minimal resistance while in walk mode.