K2 Mindbender 120 MV Ski Boot 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
With a 120 flex rating, tech inserts, and a walk mode boasting a 50-degree range of motion, the Mindbender 120 offers all of the performance you’ll need to charge the steeps and rally in the deep. The Precisionfit Pro Tour liner and heat-moldable Powerlite shell provide all-day comfort, whether ripping laps at the resort or bagging peaks in the backcountry.
- WIDTH: 98mm
- LINER: PrecisionFit Pro Tour
- CATEGORY: Freeride, 2 Piece
- VOLUME: Low
- FLEX: 7/10
- SHELL: Powerlite Shell -TPU
- CUFF MATERIAL: TPU
- STRAP: Cam
- OUTSOLE: GripWalk
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 1675g
- POWERLITE SHELL: K2's highest-performance shell design, utilizing shell walls of varying thicknesses and four different types of TPU to provide the ultimate combination of light weight and responsiveness.
- FASTFIT INSTEP: Softer TPU material is used in the instep area of select models' shells for quick and easy entry and exit.
- ENERGY INTERLOCK: A rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot’s material and produces a smoother, progressive flex.
- POWERFUSE SPYNE: A rear co-injected “Y” shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock in order to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness for responsiveness in every type of terrain.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE: Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- PEBAX BIO-RESIN: Lightweight, eco-friendly material for energetic and consistent flex across a wide range of temperatures.
- PRECISIONFIT PRO TOUR: Laceable, Pre Molded and Lasted with Ultralon heat moldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, a high-density power collar and a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- INTEGRATED TECH FITTINGS: Tech fittings in the toe and heel are fully integrated into the shell injection, allowing for compatibility with both tech bindings and alpine DIN bindings.
- FRICTION FREE CUFF PIVOT: An easy-hinging cuff pivot designed to provide minimal resistance while in walk mode.