K2 Mindbender 90C Ski 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Harnessing the same Spectral Braid technology featured in some of its wider brethren, the Mindbender 90C offers precise torsional rigidity with a high-energy vibe. Ideal for lighter skiers or those who don’t need the stability and stiffness of a metal laminate ski, the Mindbender 90C’s Aspen Veneer core and All-Terrain Rocker profile will deliver a fun, lively ride anywhere on the hill.
- ROCKER: All-Terrain Rocker
- RADIUS: 17.5m @ 177
- CORE: Aspen Veneer
- CONSTRUCTION: Carbon
- DIMENSIONS: 127 - 90 - 113
- FLEX: 6/10
- CATEGORY: Freeride, All Mountain
- BINDING: None
- ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER™: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the tail for added control variable snow.
- ASPEN CORE: A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- SPECTRAL BRAID: Another implementation of K2’s Torsion Control Design, patented Spectral Braid is a first-of-its-kind variable-angle fiber reinforcement that allows for precision-tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and composed, skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining extremely maneuverable.
- SLANTWALL: Adding a 30° angle to the sidewall in K2’s Hybritech construction, SlantWall increases a ski's agility and responsiveness while maintaining accuracy and power.
- CARBON BOOST BRAID: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
|Skier Weight (lbs/kg)||Skier Height (ft/in)||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134+||124+|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146+||136+|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159+||149+|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166+||156+|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170+||160+|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"||177+||167+|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"||184+||174+|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"||191+||181+|