K2 Waive Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Designed for the long haul, the all-new K2 Waive snowboard boot is built for those extended days in the split track.
K2 packed the Waive full of the best split-specific features - and it starts at the sole. K2's vibration-damping Harshmellow™ material is wrapped in a full Vibram® V5 outsole - durable, lightweight, and grippy. A crampon-compatible heel stabilizer helps keep your heel aligned on the walk up and gives the descent extra security. K2 modified their trademark Endo™ Construction heel counter to allow the K2 Waive Snowboard boot to have a designated walk mode. By releasing the BOA® dial, it will enable the calf panel of the boot to open up, giving you the ability for a longer stride in the skin track but all the stability in the world that you need for the ride down. A traditional lace, exterior Power Strap, and lace cover keep you secure and keep the snow out. It goes without saying, but the magic starts from the inside with a snowboard boot. K2's Intuition® Pro Foam Liner with Spaceheater™ is warm, comfortable, and heat-moldable. A comfortable and customizable Conda™ heel retention device keeps your foot position comfortable and removes the stress of heel lift when the terrain gets a bit spicy.
- TRADITIONAL SHELL LACING: Top-to-bottom traditional shell lacing provides a custom fit and hassle-free simplicity.
- LACE COVER: A lace cover helps keep snow out of your tongue area, reducing the ability for snow to get inside your shell.
- VIBRAM® V5 RUBBER OUTSOLE: K2's most premium rubber compound provides industry leading durability and grip and integrated with Harshmellow™ foam to absorb chatter and vibration.
- ENDO™ 2.0 CONSTRUCTION: A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction, allows us to alter a snowboard boot's flex, response, and rebound without adding extra materials (extra materials = excess weight). By replacing additional materials with an injected heel counter, adding an extra rebound is as easy as a formula change. In addition, it helps us to provide a more consistent flexing, longer-lasting snowboard boot.
- LINER-LITE SNOW CAMP READY LINER COATING: An additional weather protective liner coating keeps your feet warm and dry in the harshest conditions.
- 3-POINT HARNESS LINER LACING: The 3-Point Harness is a straightforward solution that doesn’t skimp on support. Instead, this system aims to optimize heel hold while providing ankle support and unrivaled stability to help reduce fatigue. A taller Pro Version is found on Orton and Format models for additional support.
- 3D FORMED DUAL DENSITY EVA FOOTBED: Dual-density EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support to support snowboarding all day long.