K2 Women's Path Snowboard Bindings 2024 Deep Green
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The most responsive binding in our women’s binding collection, the Path is a freeride-focused binding with a premium feature set. Lightweight, strong, and built to give riders unrivaled board control, the Path features our castor-bean-based DD1 ankle strap – a dual-density strap that contours the shape of the boot, and speeds up edge-to-edge transitions.
By utilizing eco-conscious and recycled materials instead of plastics and EVA, K2 has made significant strides in sustainability. Their manufacturing process relies on over 40% solar-powered energy, and our packaging is FSC certified, utilizing cardboard and recycled paper instead of plastics.
As a result, they have achieved impressive reductions in our binding footprints – it’s not perfect, but it’s a click in the right direction:
• The Path binding uses ~40% Bio-based material by volume and ~25% by weight.
• DD1 Ankle Strap and BetterWrap Toe Straps have seen a 70% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional TPU straps.
• The castor-bean-based FR1 Highback offers ~a 40% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to a nylon highback.
• Sugarcane EVA Shockpad offers a ~90% reduction in CO2 emissions per kg when compared to traditional EVA.
• All K2 Snowboarding bindings come in 100% Recyclable Packaging.
• All K2 Snowboarding binding packaging is 95% FSC-certified recycled material.
• >40% of the energy used in K2's manufacturing process is derived from solar.
- Sugarcane EVA Shockpads with EcoHarshmellow™ Pods – Sustainably sourced materials to help with damping and impact absorption.
- FR1 Highback – Injected with a castor-bean-based materials, the FR1 is equal parts eco and ergo. Freeride focused, asymmetrically shaped, and a stiffer flex for a more responsive feel.
- DD1 Ankle Strap – A dual-density ankle strap offers the best of both worlds, a softer inner material provides a seamless connection to your boot, and more rigid outer material provides with unrivaled response. Injected with a castor-bean-based materials.
- BetterWrap Toe Strap – A dual-density toe strap designed to shape to the contour of any snowboard boot – manufactured out of castor-bean-based materials.
- This Grips!™ Basepad – Proprietary rubber used for vibration damping underfoot and engineered to eliminate disco foot.