Look SPX 12 Pro GW Ski Binding 2024 Anthracite
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Look SPX 12 PRO GW bindings are burly and precise made with people that are hunting for big lines and bigger drops. A whopping 27mm of elastic travel in the heel peice is some of the best on the market meaning you get unmatched shock absorption. That translates to better power transfer and a higher level of precision. Compatible with alpine and grip walk soles, these bindings are guaranteed to up your skiing game.
- Longer elastic travel ensures more reliable retention to keep you in when you need. LOOK bindings offer the most elastic travel (lateral and vertical) and the fastest re-centering prior to release, ensuring superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted pre-release.
- GRIPWALK compatible bindings ensure perfect compatibility with two boot sole standards: - Traditional Alpine soles (ISO 5355) - GRIPWALK soles (future ISO 23223 standard)
- LOOK is the only binding brand to develop a true mechanical upward release that functions independently from the heel for the most effective 180degrees MULTI DIRECTIONAL RELEASE in the instance of a fall.
- LOOK binding components are designed to deliver industry-leading roll coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface). This ensures minimal roll before the boot engages the binding for the most efficient power transmission in skiing.
- Featuring 45mm of elastic travel and 180degrees multi-directional release, the FULL ACTION toe piece delivers best-in-class retention and release and increased coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission.