Marker Ampire 2 MIPS W Helmet 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
With the new Ampire 2 Mips, there is no need to compromise between comfort, style and protection. Made with a hybrid shell to reduce weight and bulk and featuring the new, ultra-versatile SoGnar earpads, this helmet was designed to be best-in-class for comfort. The many different configurations of earpads allow you to prepare for any temperature, style preference, head shape and goggle/sunglasses preference. Each configuration enables optimum hearing and luxurious comfort. The SoGnar earpads can also be removed fully when not needed. Thanks to the 360° RTS Fit, the head is comfortably embraced by the helmet. Goggle fogging and overheating won‘t be an issue with MarkAIR channel ventilation, which ensures goggle ventilation for ultimate climate control and anti-fogging, and can be further regulated with a two-position climate control system. Cold day and thick gloves? No problem with the FIDLOCK OG SNAP buckle, a staple of MARKER helmets since its inception. No need to take off gloves to adjust or remove the helmet. A new and improved goggle clip does not obstruct or create any bulk, no matter what goggles you’re wearing. 360° helmet edge protection gives you a high-end look, while protecting the inside of the helmet against ageing. Finally, this helmet comes with two interchangeable and washable liners – a highly sweat-absorbent Xdry liner as well as its cosier, softer fleece variant. Very simple to configure, perfect for all conditions.
Mips, Top Shell Protection: ABS, Side Shell Protection: PC, 360° Edge Protection
Customizable/Removable SoGnar Earpad & Liner, Includes 2 Liner sets: Normal X-Dry & Fleece X-Dry
- XDRY PERFORMANCE LINING: Technical performance lining that ensures optimal thermal efficiency. The textured material insulates against cold and, in the event of excess heat, the air is transported to the exterior. Beyond this, moisture is wicked outwards to prevent excessive sweating. Features: quickly removable and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
- SOGNAR REMOVABLE EARPADS: 3D-modeled, pressure-free ear cushions that allow different configurations depending on comfort and style preference, head shape and use of glasses or sunglasses. Each configuration offers significantly better hearing than before. Of course, the SoGnar ear pads can also be removed completely.
- RTS 360° FIT SYSTEM: Thanks to 360° RTS FIT SYSTEM, the helmet is adapted and centered to the head shape all around, which ensures an optimal fit, pleasant wearing comfort and snug fit without slipping.
- HYBRID SHELL CONSTRUCTION: The best of both worlds: the HYBRID SHELL CONSTRUCTION combines the weight and comfort advantages of IN-MOLD technology with the robustness of the hard shell construction. In the event of a crash, the hard shell is not just highly durable, but also distributes the pressure across its surface. The extra-light IN-MOLD shell for the lower head wraps around the entire rear of the head to provide optimal protection. The final product is a premium helmet featuring state-of-the-art technology, a low total weight, outstanding comfort and an ABS outer shell for maximum durability, top ventilation and a fine look that will remain attractive even after hard use.
- FIDLOCK OG SNAP: The revolution for helmet closures – extremely convenient to operate. The FIDLOCK OG SNAP is the first magnetic safety closure with a slider mechanism that can be opened and closed with one hand. This helps ensure an extremely secure hold in the event of a crash, yet can be operated very quickly even while wearing a ski glove and is designed to guard against pinching your skin.
- EXTRA FLEECE LINER: Additional extra soft fleece lining for more warmth and cozy comfort. Can be conveniently replaced with the normal lining and is, of course, washable.