Marker F12 Tour EPF L Ski Binding 2024 Black/Anthracite
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
MARKER's F12 Tour EPF is ideal for skiers who want to cross over from alpine touring to resort skiing on occasion. EPF (Extended Power Frame) features a super wide connection to the ski, increased power transmission and enhancing the downhill skiing ability of this exceptional uphill climbing product. The Extended Power Frame enables you for enjoy the widest touring skis also when the terrain gets rough and sloppy. On top it makes turn initiation easier in any snow conditions.
- Category: Touring Frame
Min - max boot sole length (mm)
S: 265 - 325
L: 305 - 365
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 12.0
- Boot type: Adult, standard Alpine, GripWalk Adult, Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: under 120kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 36 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Light 2
- Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage 2
- Heel adjustment range: 60 mm
- Walking modes: 0°, 7°, 13°
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel
- EPF - EXTENDED POWER FRAME: The power booster. The power frame delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- SOLE.ID: Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with alpine (ISO 5355), touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk soles. Easy to adjust: pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate.
- HOLLOW TECH: Marker's fibre-reinforced frame base plate provides impressive riding stability and is yet very light due to the gas injected hollow construction.
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - for racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- CLIMBING AIDS FRAME TOUR: The climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.