Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Binding 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. The new Griffon 13 ID is equipped with all new Triple Pivot Elite toe and Inter Pivot 3 freeride heel. Both are lighter and stiffer than previous parts and deliver improved edge grip and control. Also new is the Anti Ice Rail to scrape off snow from the boot sole. Its Sole.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either touring, GripWalk or alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features enhanced screws and a centralized swing weight, ideal for spins & twists. Griffon 13 ID is available with 90, 100, 110 and 120 mm brakes in 4 color combinations.
- Category: Freeride
- Din/ISO Range: 4.0 - 13.0
- Boot type: Adult, standard Alpine, GripWalk Adult, Touring Boots
- Recom. Skier's Weight: under 120 kg
- Stand height w/o ski: 24 mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- Step-in Heel: Inter Pivot 3
- Heel adjustment range: 20 mm
- Weight: 1030 g
- AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless steel
- AFD GLIDING PLATE: MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) supporting a precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application enhance optimized functionality - for racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- ANTI ICE RAIL: Use the metal rail to scratch off ice and snow below your boot sole.
- INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL: The third and newest generation completely redone: improved power transimission, energy absorption and vertical heel elasticity combined with an improved step in comfort.
- TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE: The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the higher energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
- Height-adjustable gliding plate to be compatible with all boot soles on the market
- Compatible with: Alpine (ISO 5355 A), Touring (ISO 9523) and GripWalk (ISO 23223 A) soles
- Easy to adjust: Pozi screw at the front to adjust height of gliding plate