Nitro Cave TLS Step On Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE ULTIMATE FIT AND CONVENIENCE
The new Nitro women´s Cave TLS Step On® snowboard boot is something special. It represents progression – the collaboration between two technology-focused R&D departments has led to the best fitting and most convenient snowboard set-up you will ever experience. It will allow beginners to pros to get more runs in no matter the conditions.
Once you lay your eyes on the new Nitro Cave Step On®, or better yet, slide your foot into one, you will be able to tell something special is going on here – something only possible through collaboration. The ultimate fit you know from Nitro boot building know-how combined with the ground-breaking easy to use binding to boot Step On® system will allow you to get more runs in and experience a brand-new feeling. The Women's Step On® Rubber sole combined with the EVA midsole will provide traction when needed at a minimum weight to make hiking and walking easier than ever. Meanwhile, the Armored Spine, Internal Ankle Support, Power Tongue Stiffener, and Re/Lace Liner Locker will provide you with a fit and properly distributed support found only in Nitro boots. Finally, your feet will be warm and toasty even on the coldest of summit hikes with the internal heat technology provided by the Women's Cloud 9 Liner, Ortholite® Dual Density Women's Footbed, and Therminator Shield. If your focus is on fit and comfort with the ground-breaking quickness of the Step On® interface, then you need to step into the result of collaboration between two snowboard innovators – the Cave TLS Step On® boot.
- Flex: Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Power Tongue Stiffener – For those looking for adjustable stiffness throughout the day or season, you can use the removable tongue stiffener to change between premium precision or more of a relaxed feel. From the steep and deep to the groomers, you can customize your boot feel perfect for your style.
- Fit: Armored Spin e– Nitro uses an anatomically-shaped and 3D-molded heel reinforcement to provide even boot flex and long-lasting heel fit. Flex Link Design – A flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even-flexing, responsive boot without bulk. Internal Ankle Support – An anatomically shaped molded plate distributes lace pressure over the instep and top ankle area. Resulting in more comfort and a better, more precise fit.
- Liner: Cloud 9 Liner – Ultra-lightweight pre-molded Thermacell material creates a straight out of the box fit with unstoppable comfort. Nitro's signature latex heel pads provide lifetime heel fit, while the clutch tongue makes boot entry and exit easier. ILS Liner Lacing – The ILS system uses a lacing harness to snugly wrap around the liner and secure it in the shell for a precise fit. Engineered ILS laces provide less friction and have a Dyneema® core for added strength. RE/LACE Liner Locker – From the innovators at Nitro R&D comes the RE/LACE liner locker, providing easy adjustment of your inner boot lacing without having to untie your boot.
- Lacing System: TLS Twin Lacing System – Nitro leading the pack with the TLS lacing system: Easy lace engagement and release, combined with the low abrasion of Dyneema® laces are the key factors of this highly reliable zonal lacing system. At the same time, the TLS features compact size and low weight while maintaining reliability. Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off. Solo Laceglider – A redesigned and precision-molded low-friction plastic insert laceglider, which is positioned on the top sections regular lace loop of selected models. It drastically reduces the overall lace friction and makes tying up your TLS system easier than ever. 45˚ Laceglider – This precision-molded low friction plastic insert is positioned at 45˚ in the ankle area, reducing lace friction and making it even easier to tie up your laces.
- Footbed: Dual Density Ortholite® Footbed – The world's leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology provides a dual density footbed for support and comfort with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking technology for drier, less odorous experience. EVA Midsole – Used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole reduces the overall weight and provides cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Sole: Step On® Rubber Sole – A highly effective traction pattern, combined with an abrasion-resistant high-grip rubber compound provides additional sole durability and a perfect grip, no matter if you‘re hiking up the park or down the stairs to the bathroom.
- Additional Features: Therminator Shield – This thermal layer between sole and liner will reflect your body heat and keep your feet warm all day.