Nitro Cypress BOA Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
A COMFORTABLE ALL-TERRAIN DIALED FIT
The Women´s Cypress Boa® boot is designed for those ladies looking for a medium-flexing boot that provides an effortless and precision fit that can be dialed in with the Dual Boa® fit system, engineered to offer a smooth all-mountain flex that is built to last.
The women´s Cypress Boa® boot was explicitly designed for snowboarders who demand a fit that is easy to use, precise, comfortable, and reliable. The Flex Link Design and ILS Liner Lacing provide the foothold and comfortable medium flex needed for cruising confidently. The Rubber Impact Panels and EVA Outsole offer lightweight durability that helps for hiking around and exploring the marked and unmarked trails. The Cypress Dual Boa® fit system provides the perfect combination of user-friendliness with support and fit, allowing you to get that dialed fit for your feet. A warm and comfortable foot is guaranteed thanks to the Cloud 5 Liner, Otholite® Solo Women´s Footbed, and Re/Lace Liner Locker system, which also offers a quick retightening feature for added convenience. Getting out of the boots just got easier with the integration of our Bail Out System to allow for a quick lace release around the ankles. If you are looking for a boot that fits like a dream, provides a do-it-all medium flex, and will last season after season, then the Nitro women´s Cypress Boa® boot is for you.
- Flex: Flex Rating– 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Fit: Flex Link Design– A flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even-flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Liner: Cloud 5 Liner– Ultra-lightweight pre-molded Thermacell material creates a straight out of the box fit with unstoppable comfort. Nitro's signature latex heel pads provide lifetime heel fit, while the clutch tongue makes boot entry and exit easier. ILS Liner Lacing – The ILS system uses a lacing harness to snugly wrap around the liner and secure it in the shell for a precise fit. Engineered ILS laces provide less friction and have a Dyneema® core for added strength. RE/LACE Liner Locker – From the innovators at Nitro R&D comes the RE/LACE liner locker, providing easy adjustment of your inner boot lacing without having to untie your boot.
- Lacing System: Bail Out System– Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off. Dual Zone BOA Fit System – This zonal fit system allows for a precise fit and tailored foothold. The system can be loosened or tightened effortlessly with the turn of the two BOA dials.
- Footbed: Solo OrthoLite® Footbed.
- Sole: EVA Outsole– EVA Outsoles keep the weight low while also providing great impact absorption and thermal insulation.
- Additional Features: Rubber Impact Panels.