Nitro Dinghy Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
INTRODUCING THE WIDER POWDER WAYFARER
The new Quiver Dinghy is for riders with a bigger foot or experienced powder and groomer turners looking for an oversized surfaced snowboard to navigate low-angle tree runs, deep pow days, and wide-open runs. Designed to be the go-to versatile shortboard in any given situation.
We are proud to introduce the brand new short and wide Quiver board, the Dinghy, which offers a fun all-mountain surfy ride to riders with a larger foot or those looking for a wide board to enhance their turning and edge hold in the pow or on the groomers. The Dinghy is a versatile board, much like the boat, built to do it all in a compact wide directional tapered shape, allowing all types of riders to enjoy the experience at lightning speeds provided by the Sintered Speed Formula II Base. Even though the Dinghy is built wide, the Powercore II, Reflex Core Profile, and Progressive sidecut keep it quick on its toes and agile from edge to edge – providing a fun surfy ride even in the tightest of trees. The new Nitro Quiver Dinghy is for the rider looking for a fun shape, versatile wide size, and ride experience that pushes the status quo of the future of snowboarding!
- Rocker Type: Trüe Camber– Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can't live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Flex: Rating– 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Shape: Progressive Sidecut– A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area. Tapered Swallowtail.
- Core: Power Core II– A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap. Reflex Core Profile – A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base– Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.