Nitro Doppleganger Splitboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
STRONGER, FASTER, FURTHER, HAPPIER!
Designed for the expert backcountry explorer, the Doppelgänger’s lightweight Koroyd® Powercore makes it easier to set the skin track to the top and go further on your next run and get to those untouched pow fields every time - with energy to spare for a more enjoyable ride down.
The Dopplegänger´s lightweight Koroyd® Powercore allows you to hike faster and further, while the Diamond Laminates provide the snap and support you want for steep faces. The Forged T7075 Aluminum Hooks offer peace of mind as you charge down untouched pow fields with stability and confidence. The Doppelgängers´s Hike Pods will get you to the fresh and distant powder runs with better edge grip on the traverse. At the same time, the Cam-Out Camber and Directional Mid-Wide shape will give you the float and reliable precision needed to navigate any terrain on the way down. Nitro´s custom tip and tail locks are easy to get on and off with cold-weather gloves on, making the transition process on cold peaks quicker and more enjoyable. This lightweight powerhouse comes with the Nitro x Kohla skin attachment system for a faster and more secure skin mounting procedure with the custom Nitro x Kohla Vertical hiking skins. Reduce the weight, not the performance and durability of your overall splitboard set-up this winter with the faster and lighter Doppelgänger splitboard – a tried and true performance workhorse!
For the ultimate splitboard experience, grab a pair of the pre-cut Nitro x Kohla Vertical Skins that fit each Doppelgänger Split size perfectly – equipped with a mix of 64% Mohair and 35% synthetic Nylon fibers with Fiber seal and Smart Glue Technologies for the perfect slide to grip ratio to get you effortlessly to get to the top.
- Profile: Cam-Out Camber– A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Flex: Rating– 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Shape: Progressive Sidecut– A larger radius in the front, blended into a tighter one towards the tail. The progressive sidecut makes accelerating out of turns a breeze, while maintaining a catch-free nose area. Shape by Tommy Delago.
- Core: Koroyd® Power Core– The latest in core technology, utilizing co-extruded miniature tubes vertically aligned and welded. Korroyd® is approximately 70% lighter than standard balsa wood, with unique energy absorption properties and no loss in strength or flex.
- Laminates: Diamond Laminates– Well-balanced layers of carbon fiber establish a new level in performance. More snap and liveliness provide a smooth, powerful, and effortless ride.
- Sidewalls: Hike Pods– Hike Pods add grip underneath the bindings in hike mode, making those icy traverses just a bit more fun.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base– Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Graphics: Graphics by Paul Brown.