Nitro Lectra Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
BUILT LIKE A RELIABLE BEST FRIEND
The Lectra offers that relaxed ride you have dreamed of with progression-friendly features that make it easy to transition from butters in the fun park to navigating the runs starting from the summit.
The Nitro Lectra snowboard was designed with some of the best women snowboarders in the world to provide an effortless feel in all types of terrain; the Lectra´s construction makes learning and improving your skills a breeze. The laid-back FlatOut Rocker and Directional Shape provide the perfect blend of flex, sidecut, and forgiveness to get you in and out of any situation with ease. The Radial Sidecut and All-Terrain Flex will make turning and burning through the groomers a breeze, while the Premium Extruded FH Base will keep you flying in complete control down the greens to the double blacks all season long. It’s time to blast past the learning curve and show yourself how good of a snowboarder you really are!
- Profile: Flat-Out Rocker– This hybrid flat camber profile has nose and tail lift before the traditional contact points making for effortless turns and catch-free maneuvering. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain.
- Flex: Flex Rating– 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Directional All Terrain Flex – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern, combining their signature all mountain pop with smooth response, allowing you to tear up the entire mountain.
- Shape: Radial Sidecut– The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable. Shape by Tommy Delago.
- Core: Power Core– Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Base: Premium Extruded FH Base– Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material.
- Graphics: Graphics by Paul Brown