Nitro Men's Chase BOA Snowboard Boots 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE PERFECT DIALED FIT
The Chase Boa® is a boot that offers a more responsive and professional level fit than our other Boa® fit system boots. The Chase Boa® is equipped with the durability and grip for all-mountain adventure, while the fit is upgraded with the comfort and support provided by the Cloud 9 Liner and Armored Spine to keep you out longer.
If you are looking for the best fitting Boa® fit system boot with an all-mountain flex, then you have come to the right spot because that is precisely what the Chase Boa® is designed to offer. Setting the bar higher with every stitch and feature is our focus on the Chase. When working together with Boa®, we spent a lot of time making sure the Boa® fit system and the Nitro boot fit would complement each other to provide a fit and support never experienced before. The combination of the Dual Boa® fit system, Relace Liner Locker, and the Cloud 9 Liner make this the surest fitting and comfortable snowboard boot on the mountain. The durability and riding comfort is supported by the Vibram® Outsole made of Vibram® ECOSTEP™ Compound, Armored Spine. Additionally, the riding comfort has been upgraded to level 1000 with the Air Dampening in the heel and Flex Link Design around the ankle for long-day carving groomers and pow. If you are looking for the ultimate Boa® experience, then step into a pair of Chase Boa® boots.
- Flex: Flex Rating– 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Fit: Armored Spine– Nitro uses an anatomically-shaped and 3D-molded heel reinforcement to provide even boot flex and long-lasting heel fit. Flex Link Design – A flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even-flexing, responsive boot without bulk.
- Liner: Cloud 9 Liner– Ultra-lightweight pre-molded Thermacell material creates a straight out of the box fit with unstoppable comfort. Nitro's signature latex heel pads provide lifetime heel fit, while the clutch tongue makes boot entry and exit easier. ILS Liner Lacing – The ILS system uses a lacing harness to snugly wrap around the liner and secure it in the shell for a precise fit. Engineered ILS laces provide less friction and have a Dyneema® core for added strength. RE/LACE Liner Locker – From the innovators at Nitro R&D comes the RE/LACE liner locker, providing easy adjustment of your inner boot lacing without having to untie your boot.
- Lacing System: Dual Zone BOA Fit System– This zonal fit system allows for a precise fit and tailored foothold. The system can be loosened or tightened effortlessly with the turn of the two BOA dials. Bail Out System – Designed to make unlacing the TLS system even easier. This pull tab placed in the middle of the TLS lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing and record breaking speeds for taking your boots off.
- Footbed: Dual Density Ortholite® Footbed– The world's leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology provides a dual density footbed for support and comfort with an anti-microbial, moisture-wicking technology for drier, less odorous experience. EVA Midsole – Used on all boots with rubber outsoles, the EVA midsole reduces the overall weight and provides cushioning and thermal insulation.
- Sole: Vibram® ECOSTEP™ Outsole– Vibram grip and traction with an eco-friendly approach. The rubber scrap generated by Vibram's production process is recycled to produce their ECOSTEP™ compound, made with up to 50% recycled rubber. Air Dampening – Nitro's trusted AIR suspension technology sucks up the energy from hard landings and keeps your heels from getting bruised without compromising response or control. Therminator Shield – This thermal layer between sole and liner will reflect your body heat and keep your feet warm all day.