Nitro Mercy Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE UNDISPUTABLE FREESTYLE POWERHOUSE
Developed together with our top female pros to make a woman´s snowboard that offers the confidence and support needed to allow for comfortable progression in any park worldwide – with a touch of fun performance.
Our most specific and responsive women´s freestyle snowboard offers the perfect response and liveliness for all-day hot laps in the park to record-breaking speeds around the trail map. The Cam-Out Camber offers camber underfoot with early rocker rise in the nose and tail, providing the snap and response you want to hit the biggest features in the park without sacrificing the flex and forgiveness you need for friendly progression and sky-high presses. The Railkiller Edges combined with our Ureshred Sidewalls allow you to take this Twin-shaped freestyle shred stick to the rails and boxes all season long – worry-free. If you are looking for a fun medium-flexing park-specific snowboard, then do yourself a favor and follow some of the best female snowboarders in the world this season and learn something new on the Mercy.
- Profile: Cam-Out Camber– A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Flex: Flex Rating– 4 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Urban – This ultra-flexible board can be tweaked any way you like, from rails to butter tricks, and it won't wash out on you.
- Shape: Dual Degressive Sidecut– This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut. Shape by Tommy Delago.
- Core: Power Core II– A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sidewalls: Ureshred Sidewalls– Just like skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics.
- Base: Premium Extruded FH Base– Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material.
- Edges: Rail Killer Edge– Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- Graphics: Graphics by Jesse Williams.