Nitro Optisym Snowboard 2023 - Women
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE OFFICIAL FRIENDLY FREESTYLE SNOWBOARD
The women’s Optisym is for all those snowboarders who enjoy friendly freestyle snowboarding, which means turning everything into a feature, even a groomed run or the sidehits of park landings, switching from airtime tricks to flat ground tricks within seconds. This freestyle snowboarding style is probably the most relatable and achievable - which is why we decided to make a board for the flatlands - the dreamers - the Optisymers.
The freestyle-friendly women´s Optisym snowboard is equipped with a revolutionary heelside core technology, called the Powerwall, which provides more strength to the heel sidewall and more agility when on your heel edge, allowing for more precise heelside turns and butters. The Optisym´s mid-wide shape reduces toe and heel drag, essential for progressing your carves, butters, and flatland tricks. The asym twin shape and Dual Degressive sidecut allow endless control when carving and navigating the entire mountain. Quick and high ollies are guaranteed with the Cam-Out Camber and Reflex Core Profile, while the flex pattern in the nose and tail will enable you to hold butters like a pro. If you are looking for a mid-wide friendly freestyle snowboard for side hits, flatlanding, carving, and jibbing anywhere on the mountain - then the Optisym is the board you need to reignite that optimistic portal inside of you! The only difference between the men´s and women´s Optisym snowboards are the board widths and sizes; that’s it, so if you are looking for a bigger size, check out the larger sizes and vice versa. Now let’s start a friendly freestyle revolution together!
- Profile: Cam-Out Camber– A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Flex: Rating– 5 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Urban – This ultra-flexible board can be tweaked any way you like, from rails to butter tricks, and it won't wash out on you.
- Shape: Dual Degressive Sidecut– This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger radii in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful. Nitro's most forgiving sidecut.
- Core: Whiplash Core Profile– This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power while maintaining a perfect press flex. Power Core II – A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sidewalls: Ureshred Sidewalls– Just like skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics. Powerwall – New construction of Ureshred Polyurethane sidewall material integrated into the core strengthens the core on the heelside edge. The sidewall material has a curved design in the wood core and a +20mm peak in between the bindings. This additional sidewall material provides extra durability and damping properties while improving the agility to get on an doff your heelside edge. Powerwall gives more support for flatland tricks and added durability for carving and knuckle tricks.
- Base: Premium Extruded FH Base– Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material.
- Edges: Rail Killer Edge– Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.