Nitro T1 Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
20 YEARS OF FREESTYLE BARKING!
After 20 years of admiration from freestyle snowboarders worldwide, this undisputed reigning park champion has won more awards than most because it was designed and continuously improved by park riders worldwide. The T1 is for all the park riders out there who never stop progressing, never stop questioning, and never stop until the lights turn off.
The 20th anniversary of the legendary T1 freestyle snowboard is for all the freestyle riders out there who continue to push snowboarding forward no matter what anyone says – they ride how they want to ride. This freestyle deck of choice has evolved over years of technical mastery and evolutionary design by some of the best park riders worldwide for 20 years. The T1´s combination of Ureshred Sidewalls and Railkiller edges makes it one of the most durable park boards on the market! The T1 features Nitro´s Cam-Out Camber, which means there is standard camber underfoot out towards the tip and tail with an early lift off before the contact points for the perfect blend of pop power and stability underfoot with the forgiveness and “sky-high press-ability” of early lift at the tip and tail. The Whiplash Core Profile provides a milled-out core in-between the bindings and added meat out to the tip and tail, keeping your pop crispy and on point all season long while allowing you to get your presses to a pro height without going over the front or washing out on backseat landings. If you are looking for a board that can handle your hot-laps through the park all day long, season after season, then it’s time to unleash the dogs on every park in the world and show them what the T1 can do!
- Profile: Cam-Out Camber– A classic camber shape with early and smooth transitions into tip and tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Flex: Flex Rating– 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). Twin Park Flex – Specifically tuned for park riding, this flex is forgiving yet responsive allowing you to take your riding to the next level on jumps and rails.
- Shape: Radial Sidecut– The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Core: Power Core II– A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap. Whiplash Core Profile – This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Sidewalls: Ureshred Sidewalls– Just like skate wheels and bushings, these sidewalls are made from polyurethane, which makes them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base– Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.
- Edges: Rail Killer Edge– Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.