Nitro Team Pro Sam Taxwood Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
100% PRO-CALIBER ATV PERFORMANCE
The Team Pro Sam Taxwood snowboard is a board built to do it all at a level above the rest. This new board offers more pop, control, and speeds allowing Sam to take his ATV (all-terrain vehicle) skills even further in every situation from the resort, park, superpipe, rail gardens, streets to the backcountry.
The Team Pro Sam Taxwood's carefully engineered construction gives a little extra performance to "level up" their riding effortlessly with a universally loved board shape. The tried, tested, and proper Directional Twin Shape and Dual Degressive sidecut provide the perfect blend of flex, edge hold, and control for any riding style. The Team Pro's upgraded Diamond Bands offer astronomically more pop and response than your average twin. Simultaneously, the upgraded Sintered Speed Formula II Base provides record-breaking speeds that allow you to go further than your peers in any situation. Finally, the Trüe Camber and Reflex Core Profile give you that snap and flex pattern that you demand "leveling up" your riding all over the mountain. If you are looking for a familiar ride with plenty of upgrades under the hood that allow you to excel in any terrain like Sam Taxwood, then the new Team Pro Sam Taxwood is the board for you!
- Rocker Type: Trüe Camber– Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can't live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Flex: Flex Rating– 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). All Terrain – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern combines Nitro's signature pop with smooth response for tearing up the entire mountain.
- Shape: Directional Twin Shape– A versatile shape, performs best ridden regular but also rides well switch. The nose is slightly longer than the tail. Dual Degressive Sidecut – This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful and one of Nitro's most forgiving sidecuts.
- Core: Powerlite Core– The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in Nitro's Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight. Reflex Core Profile – A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel. Diamond Laminates – Well-balanced layers of carbon fiber establish a new level in performance. More snap and liveliness provide a smooth, powerful, and effortless ride.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula 2.0 Base– Rocket science, put to work! A nanotech wax formula deeply infused into into the sintered base material makes it lightening fast and extremely durable.