Nitro Team Pro Snowboard Bindings 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Nitro's Team Pro snowboard binding has become the professional rider preferred choice over the last three seasons because of its ability to withstand massive impact, support for deep landings, and provide a precise response to allow riders like Torgier Bergrem and Marcus Kleveland to push snowboarding limits every day from X-Games runs, to spring park jumps. It handles the beating that the world's best snowboarders can put it through and offer the fit and comfort to allow for day after day progression.The well-equipped Team Pro is our most professionally qualified freestyle binding because of its snug fit, responsive straps, and overall durability! Inspired by Nitro's pro team's desire to continue pushing the boundaries of what is possible, the Team Pro's responsive Pro Highback is equipped with a heavy-duty forward lean adjuster. It has an upgraded Premium Lockdown Ankle Strap for increased precision and confidence during crucial moments before and after take off. The 3° Canted Footbed, Air Dampening, and Stealth Air Base Frame provide a comfortable fit and surface area to allow riders to send it all day long. As we all know, and especially riders like Marcus Kleveland and Torgeir Bergrem, the binding is the most crucial part of your overall setup; that is why Nitro has focused on creating the ultimate interface for over 30 years. You should not be thinking about your binding; that is why the Team Pro has been equipped with the new Übergrip Toe Strap with Vibram© EcoStep™ rubber and Cable reinforced Connectors and Ratchets for increased durability and unparalleled strength. If you are looking for a top-shelf pro-caliber binding to help you push your limits, then do like the Nitro Pro Team and strap into a pair of Team Pro bindings!
- Flex: Flex Rating– 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff).
- Baseplate: Stealth Air Base Frame. Air Dampening– The most effective and lightweight dampening system known to man sucks up hard landings and keeps your heels from getting bruised. This noticeable difference in ride comfort saves your back, knees, and ankles to let you ride another day. 3° Canted Footbed – Canting puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board. Stay out longer and ride longer. Board Saver Technology – The corners of the baseplates are rounded to reduce friction where the binding and board meet. The result is a more natural flex and feel, and reduced stress to your board in these areas.
- Highback: Pro Highback.
- Straps: Übergrip Toe Strap with Vibram® ECOSTEP™ Rubber– Co-developed with Vibram®, the Übergrip Toe Strap adapts to any toe box shape while ECOSTEP™ rubber keeps the strap in place, no matter how hard you stomp your landing, even if it's wet or freezing. Premium Locked Down Ankle Strap – The Premium Locked Down ankle strap is designed for maximum response and control while constructed with 45° density thermo-foam for comfort, fiber-reinforced 3D spine for performance and shaped asymmetrically for the ultimate fit. Cable Reinforced Connectors & Ratchets – Over-molded stainless steel cables inside of the ratchets and connector straps work to prevent stretch and breakage.
- Buckles: Easy Entry Buckles & Ratchets– These S-curved ratchet straps stay out of your way when stepping into the binding. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bite of your buckles. Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles – The strongest and lightest aluminum lever combined with the smoothness of a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work like a dream and last forever - no stripping, no slipping!
- Additional Features: 2x4 Mini Disc with Angle Lock– Smaller in footprint and with less impact on the natural flex of your board, Nitro's mini disk sets the standard in disk functionality. The new snap feature lets you choose and lock in your binding angle before you mount your bindings - set it once, never lose it again!