Nitro Team Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
THE WORLD´S MOST RESPECTED SNOWBOARD!
With almost two decades of innovation, testing, and feedback from Olympians to local hero´s, the Nitro Team snowboard is one of the most trusted and versatile all-terrain snowboards on the market - ridden by Pros to Weekend Warriors all over the world daily.
The Nitro Team is the perfect snowboard for someone looking for a deck that can do it all season after season. The team has been the most trustworthy, award-winning, and iconic snowboard in our lineup; our ongoing mission to innovate and improve the most minor details and a perfect blend of flex and response has been the key to its success. The Trüe Camber offers the ideal amount of standard camber for reliable snap and riding with confidence, while the Reflex Core Profile provides a playful yet responsive flex. In addition, the board is offered a regular width and wide width to allow for the perfect pairing of the boot to board ratio for any sized rider out there - providing a custom set-up. Team riders like Jeremy Jones, Ludvig Billtoft, and Nils Arvidsson, who ride the entire mountain from the park, halfpipe, to the steepest high-alpine lines, always choose the versatility of the Team snowboard as their all-mountain slayer and regular daily driver.
- Profile: Trüe Camber– Good old standard camber, which provides the stability and pop many shredders can't live without. The amount of snap and support you get from a cambered board is unrivaled.
- Flex: Flex Rating– 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff). All Terrain – Nitro's most versatile flex pattern combines Nitro's signature pop with smooth response for tearing up the entire mountain.
- Shape: Directional Twin Shape– A versatile shape, performs best ridden regular but also rides well switch. The nose is slightly longer than the tail. Dual Degressive Sidecut – This sidecut blends a smaller radius in the center with two larger ones in the tip and tail, making it loose and playful and one of Nitro's most forgiving sidecuts.
- Core: Powerlite Core– The highest grade of ultra-lightweight poplar wood in Nitro's Powerlite core makes for the perfect ride with lots of pop and unmatched strength at a minimum weight. Reflex Core Profile – A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Laminates: Bi-Lite Laminates– Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base– Nitro utilizes a new base material compound to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption, and higher on-snow speeds.