Oakley BXTR Metal Sunglasses Matte Black/Prizm 24K
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
BXTR Metal sunglasses pay tribute to the vibrant skate scene of Los Angeles, specifically Baxter Street, where authenticity and style take center stage. The collaboration between Oakley®'s talented designers and their brand associates resulted in a unique and fashionable shield sunglass design. Drawing inspiration from Oakley's original Razor Blade sunglasses, BXTR Metal features a modernized trigger stem and a frame crafted with metal materials, reminiscent of the first Oakley sunglass prototype made from a goggle lens and wire coat hanger. Comfort and durability are key with the BiO-Matter®* frame material, while the Unobtainium® nosepads offer increased grip. BXTR Metal captures the essence of Baxter Street's individuality and infuses it with a contemporary twist, making it a remarkable eyewear choice that seamlessly blends style, comfort, and a touch of heritage.
- DESIGN: Modern shield design inspired by Oakley's first sport performance frame
- FRAME MATERIAL: Lightweight and durable BiO-Matter™* frame provides all-day comfort
- NOD TO THE PAST: Modernized metal trigger stem design inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade and made from metal in homage to the original Eyeshade prototype
- NO-SLIP GRIP: Unobtainium® nosepads provide no-slip grip when wet to help increase retention
- SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
- *Made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
Information provided by manufacturer