Oakley Line Miner L Goggles Black Fire/Prizm Torch Iridium
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Line Miner goggle was meticulously crafted with the primary objective of delivering unparalleled peripheral vision through its cylindrical-style design. By bringing the goggle closer to your face than ever before, we've achieved exceptional downward and side-to-side periphery. Designed to provide an optimal fit for a wide range of faces, Line Miner boasts a large-sized fit and is engineered to seamlessly integrate with most helmets.
- Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
- Fit: Large
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
- Wide 50mm adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture-wicking polar fleece lining
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based upon ANSI Z87.1, EN 174, and ISO 18527-1