Salomon Abstract Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Abstract is a consolidation of years of freestyle board development and team feedback, designed to remove limitations on style and expression. Loaded with features, this mid-flexing unisex board is equipped with our most popular camber profile and sidecut pairing for versatility, pop, and playfulness in the park, streets, or wherever you ride.
- Freestyle Versatility: Rock Out Camber features a combination flat and camber zones underfoot for stability and power, with rocker in the tip and tail to for easy presses and forgiveness.
- Explosive Pop: A combination of Popster Core underfoot, Ghost Carbon Beams in the tip and tail, and three intersecting layers of fiberglass provides long lasting, explosive pop.
- Precision: Quadralizer sidecut helps redistribute edge pressure along the entire edge, providing more maneuverability, precision, and edge hold.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer: Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax: Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Carbon Beam: Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Rails: Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|