Salomon Highpath Splitboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Highpath splitboard utilizes Salomon's most sustainable design in a high-performance directional tapered shape, equipped with premium Plum Hardware and custom-cut, Pomoca Skins. This all-terrain shape with Rock Out Camber uses eco-friendly materials like Salomon's 100% recycled base & a bio-based topsheet to allow for conscious ripping, both uphill & down.
- Touring Efficiency: The Highpath splitboard comes equipped with Plum Hardware and sustainably sourced, custom-cut Pomoca Skins, facilitating uphill mobility and ease.
- Eco-Friendly Construction: Our splitboard designs feature sustainable construction, including a 100% recycled base, bio-sourced top sheet and resins, 20%-50% recycled edges, and an FSC wood core.
- All-Terrain Performance: A tapered directional shape and quadratic sidecut allows for quick and edge-to-edge transition, effortless float in powder, and stability in variable conditions.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- GreenPoxy 28: High performance with low environmental impact, this bio-epoxy resin is made with 28% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- 100% recycled sintered base: Fully recycled base materials! Reducing waste without sacrificing glide!
- Tapered directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Quadratic: A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on Salomon's Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- All mountain EB: All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Custom POMOCA skins: Custom cut skins ready for touring. Designed with 70% sustainably-sourced, cruelty-free mohair and 30% nylon.
- PLUM hooks: PLUM hooks are specifically made for high performance splitboarding. Their asymetric profile guaranty a perfect link between all the parts. They are light, easy to use.
- ABS: The mollecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Castor Bean Topsheet: A sustainable alternative to petroleum-based products, bio-sourced Castor Bean is durable and eco-friendly.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|