Salomon HPS - Taka 2.0 Splitboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The sustainably designed Taka Split brings uphill mobility to Salomon's lightest, most buoyant powder profile. Powder Camber provides the perfect combination of power, agility, and float in deep snow. Built with eco-friendly materials like Salomon's 100% recycled base and equipped with Plum hardware and custom-cut Pomoca Skins, Taka Split is ready for launch.
- Touring Efficiency: The Taka’s reduced profile facilitates uphill mobility and comes equipped with Plum Hardware and sustainably sourced, custom-cut Pomoca Skins.
- Lightweight: Taka Split uses the lightest materials like Salomon's resilient Ghost Green Core, Damplifier Lite; a honey comb and cork insert in the nose, and ultra-lightweight touring hardware.
- Maneuverability and Float: A wider, tapered directional profile with a long rocker in the nose makes this Salomon's most buoyant and maneuverable shape for deep, deep snow.
- Powder Camber: A directional camber profile with a long, extended rocker section in the nose for buoyancy in deep snow, with camber between the feet for carving, stability, and control.
- GreenPoxy 28: High performance with low environmental impact, this bio-epoxy resin is made with 28% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- 100% recycled sintered base: Fully recycled base materials! Reducing waste without sacrificing glide!
- Tapered directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Radial: Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier lite: A combination of lightweight cork and honeycomb are strategically placed in the tip for better float, lower swing weight, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Fine stone finish: Salomon's fine stone finish is particularly efficient on Salomon's Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- All mountain EB: All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Custom POMOCA skins: Custom cut skins ready for touring. Designed with 70% sustainably-sourced, cruelty-free mohair and 30% nylon.
- PLUM hooks: PLUM hooks are specifically made for high performance splitboarding. Their assymetric profile guaranty a perfect link between all the parts. They are light, easy to use.
- ABS: The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Castor Bean Topsheet: A sustainable alternative to petroleum-based products, bio-sourced Castor Bean is durable and eco-friendly.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|