Salomon HPS - Takaharu Nakai Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Designed and built from start to finish by snowboard icons Wolfgang Nyvelt and Takaharu Nakai. This board brings a unique tapered directional profile featuring Powder Camber profile and tons of rocker on the nose making this masterpiece extremely nimble and smooth.
- Power: Powder Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities.
- Control: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Float: Increased width and length of the nose on the board optimize maneuverability. Rocker on the tip and tail keeps the board on top of fresh snow.
- Tapered directional: Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Powder Camber: A directional camber profile with a long, extended rocker section in the nose for buoyancy in deep snow, with camber between the feet for carving, stability, and control.
- ABC Wrapper: More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural wood veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
- Radial: Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Damplifier lite: A combination of lightweight cork and honeycomb are strategically placed in the tip for better float, lower swing weight, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Ghost Carbon stringers: Carbon stringers are sewn into a triax layer for reactive pop and stability at speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Sintered EG: Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- Ghost Green Core: Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- All mountain EB: All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails: The liveliness of eco friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|