Salomon Launch BOA SJ BOA Snowboard Boots 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
This team favorite, do-it-all park boot utilizes Salomon's Fit To Ride building process, ensuring instant out of the box fit and first rate comfort. Designed for the modern freestyle rider featuring Salomon's lightest construction, Salomon's Salomon specific BOA® Fit System activated STR8JKT harness for deluxe heel hold, and a compact foot print.
- Comfort: The ultimate in comfort and customisation thanks to a fully heat moldable liner and Ortholite C2 insoles.
- Lightweight: Lightweight construction and a reduced footprint make this one of Salomon's best boots for weight to performance ratio.
- Support: Actioned by BOA® Fit System, STR8JKT is an additional inner heel harness that eliminates heel-lift and provides optimal comfort.
- Comfort: Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- BOA® Fit System: Easy and quick, BOA® Fit System tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- STR8JKT BOA®: This version of Salomon's inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- Custom Fit: Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Ortholite C2: A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- FTR / 1:1: FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Feather: EVA and rubber compound lightweight outsole that delivers cushy comfort and smooth landings.
- Contagrip® rubber: Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- TX3 BOA® Lace: The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 coiler™ BOA®: Effortless and fast. H4 BOA® Coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten for a precise fit.