Salomon S/Max Warm Pant 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The women’s S/MAX WARM pants are some of warmest insulated ski pants around. The waist construction is high and stretchy for comfort and protection. The insulation is cozy and made from recycled polyester. The breathable 20k/20k membrane keeps the wind and wet out.
- High weather protection: Keep the elements at bay with breathable 20K/20K fabric coated with a DWR treatment.
- Breathable warmth: With PrimaLoft® 80g Black Eco Insulation made from recycled polyester, these are Salomon's warmest pants that also align with sustainable values.
- Stretch comfort: 4-way stretch and an adjustable waist with high back protection.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 20K/20K: It's the ultimate protection against rain, snow and wind with great breathability to keep you comfortable. It provides 20000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 20000 g/m²/24h.
- AdvancedSkin Dry: AdvancedSkin Dry Technology protects you from rain, snow and wind from the outside, while providing breathability through the membrane, which keep you comfortable.
- DWR treatment: Durable water repellent, or DWR, is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant (or hydrophobic).
- Fully seam-sealed: Every seam on the garment is sealed from the elements.
- 4-way stretch: The fabric stretches in all 4 directions with the support of elastic yarns.
- Cordura®: Cordura® fabrics are known for their durability and resistance to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- Active fit: On tops and bottoms, Active fit is close fitting and lets you move. Not too tight, not too loose.
- Waist adjustment: Always a perfect fit with our infinitely adjustable waist adjustment. Can be adjusted individually to your waist size to discover pure freedom of movement
- Skicut hem protection: Reinforced material on the inside lower leg of the pant, protects against cuts from ski edges.
- Bottom leg zipper: Zipped opening to make it easier to take your pant or tight on/off. Especially over shoes.
- Knee articulation: For optimal freedom of movement, the knee articulation is anatomically pre-formed.
- Autolock zipper: Security zipper pull that stays in place anywhere along the zipper.
- 2 hand zipped pockets: Roomy pockets to keep your hands warm, with secure, zipped closure.