Salomon Sleepwalker Snowboard 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Sleepwalker is a park and jib board designed to match the riding style of Tommy Gesme. A mid-soft flex paired with Rock Out Camber allows for a playful ride that locks into rails and provides definitive pop off jumps. Royal Rubber Pads are placed underfoot for a smooth ride with added protection against sidewall blow outs.
- Freestyle Versatility: Rock Out Camber features a flat zone between the feet for tracking into jumps and rails, camber underfoot for stability, and rocker in the tip and tail for easy presses.
- Pop: Popster features a milled core underfoot, providing a natural flex beneath your feet and loading energy into the nose and tail for explosive pop.
- Dampening: Royal Rubber Pads are strategically placed in the sidewall to provide suspension and dampening on hard pack days while also protecting the edge from blow outs.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster: The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- True Twin: Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- BA MD fiberglass: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Extruded EG: A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- FSC certified woodcore: FSC certified wood comes from forests that meet the highest environmental and social standards, supporting sustainable forest management.
- Medium stone finish: A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- Natural wax: A paraffin-free wax compound made from natural ingredients. A non-pollutant compound held to the highest standards of glide speed.
- Freestyle EB: Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Pads: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
|Size||Contact Length||Effective edge (mm)||Nose length (mm)||Rec. binding sizes||Rec. stance (mm)||Max stance (mm)||Rider weight Max (kg)||Rider weight Min (kg)|