Smith Embark Sunglasses Matte Black/ChromaPop Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
When it comes to eye protection in the alpine, the Smith Embark glacier glasses are serious business. Designed to withstand harsh conditions and changing weather, these glasses provide a contrast-boosting view of every terrain feature. With removable side shields and adjustable temple arms, they're a versatile choice for any adventure.
- Available in your choice of ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic Copper Blue Mirror or ChromaPop™ Polarized lenses
- ChromaPop™ Glacier Photochromic lens tint adapts to match the light conditions with less sensitivity to temperature changes and full ChromaPop™ contrast and color enhancement throughout the tint range
- Anti-fog and hydroleophobic coatings on the Glacier Photochromic lenses for clear optics and easy cleaning
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
- 6-base lens curvature offers a modest wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- What's Included: Removable TPU side shields block peripheral light, Snow goggle inspired retainer strap, Microfiber bag and hard case